Car chamois clean towels are a type of cleaning cloth specifically designed for use on cars.
They are made from a special type of leather known as chamois leather, which is highly absorbent and effective at removing dirt and water from the surface of the car without leaving any streaks or scratches.
These towels are typically used after washing the car to dry it off and remove any remaining water spots. They are also useful for wiping down the interior surfaces of the car, such as the dashboard and seats, to remove dust and dirt.
Car chamois clean towels come in a variety of sizes and shapes, from small hand towels to larger towels that can be draped over the hood or roof of the car. They are reusable and can be washed and dried like any other towel.
Using a car chamois clean towel is a simple and effective way to keep your car looking clean and shiny. They are an essential tool for any car enthusiast or professional detailer.
Below are features:
- Unlike synthetic fibres, this natural cloth materials are sheepskin leather. So it is anti-scratch and super soft with great extensibility.
- This chamois car towels absorption capacities are significantly greater than normal microfiber towels. So will retain large amount of water.
- Lint-free shine on your car without leaving water marks after clean or dry
- And this natural chamois cloth are super absorbent and recognized, used on car clean.
- You may see some tiny particles the first time when you open the chamois. It’s normal. Please use warm water and hand soap wash it prior to the first time use. Avoid direct sunlight, harsh chemicals.